Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2007, 05:37   #10812

Paolo3

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Paolo3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirVukic
I know this guy very, very well, as a fellow Mexican I have the chance to watch him play every weekend and I'm also a fan of America (his team)....trust me, nothing would make me happier than watch him play for Milan, but it seems like most of Milan transfers these days are old and cheap players, that's why I'm suggesting Cani if only for 6-18 months, Dida had 2 good (OK maybe great) seasons with us but that was it, after the CL incident with Inter a couple years ago everything is on the downside for him and he's getting worse as the time goes on.....he's not our only problem but he's one of them (a big one), IMO the management must fix the GK situaton right away if we want to reach the 4th place this year.

And if you don't like Cani don't worry so much since is highly unlikely that Milan would get him, but I still think that he'll do it better than Dida.
Paolo3 is offline