View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 14:21   #4

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Pato IMO wont play as a single striker...so as Gio indicates, Carlo will change tactics to accommodate him, if he is fit, he or R99 (if he is fit..LOL) should both feature, one or the other partnering Gila up front.

If Carlo does this, then we will play 4-3-1-2....or 4-1-2-1-2as follows

Oddo...Nesta..Kala....Janku
...............Pirlo...............
Rino...................Seedorf
...............Kaka.............
........Pato(R99)..Gila.......

I have big doubts that we can beat Arsenal...they have a wonderful team, with pace and youth, that I believe are currently playing some of the best football in Europe.

To beat them, we will have to contain not only Fabregas, but Hleb, Rosicky, and Van Persie (if fit)....a daunting task for our aging team...

Experience, and tactics, for me will decide this, though luck will also play a role...

Cant say I feel very optimistic about this clash...but lets see what Pato and R99īs possible return can do for us attack wise...as for me, the clincher for us may very well be whether or not we can outscore them.

Oh, and happy new year to all at MM, and their friends and families!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline