|
I think that the worst manager ever knows that Milan against arsenal should and will play with three DCM Rinho, AMBRO and Pirlo.... this is the only way to cover their strong midfield with Cesc,Hleb and Roicky.....as i dont think Ebue can create much trouble on the right flank.
On the other hand, the question will be weather to play 1-2 or 2-1 upfront.....i think that 1 -2 will be the best as I see Seedorf usless against the most physical and the youngest team in CL, Kaka and Pato can do harm on the counterattacks cuz I think its hard to have possession against arsenal as they are masters of that.
Kaka, Pato maybe even Sergio(speed,flair) can be key factors in our victory, Arsenal play wide and very attacking....and we are fairly good against these tactics,so I`m bit optimistic in our chances....
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
|