View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 15:58   #27

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
I have just 10 exams to take before discussing the final thesys. Most of them are not that big (200 pages) so i hope within one year i will finish them. Then i will have to work at my final thesys.
Wow! 10 exams! 200 pages each (at a minimum)...no wonder I dont want to go back to school!! Good luck, bro...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
In Italy we have many problems with employment, so if something goes wrong after the University i can still pick up a few moneys and come over there in Jamaica to open a new "Bar Italia" with football shown all week long...
I'm sure other members such as Jim can be intested in the project
I for one would be definately interested...we currently have a few sports bars, but none devoted soley to football...its actually one of my retirement plans...lets work on it, even if u get a good job after graduation!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline