Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2008, 18:10   #11415

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I think his only concern is that, playing as mid, he will spend the double in terms of energies and shine the half in creativity.
But the team comes first.

Ps. guys, when you rate players you have to consider not only the technical aspects but also the human one: Clarence is a big character, a player that build up team spirit, a great professional...That's why we keep our players for so long: they give us much in terms of balance and team spirit..look at great persons like Cafu, Serginho, Favalli, Costacurta (last year)...

I don't agree with Jim because you can't consider only the technical side..We achieved all that because we are more than a club. And surely dropping players that have made our history too easily would be a big mistake.

Consider this.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline