Thread: Parma vs Milan
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2008, 13:37   #7

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
After all that has happened...the clear, unmitigated criminal actions of the ref and linesmen vs Livorno, plus, the injury to R99.....its really hard to get up for this game...I am becoming so disillusioned with the standard of officiating in the Serie A, we cant get a clear penalty in our home stadium, but Inter can play away and get a completely offside goal?

Its almost beyond belief...I saw it going for Juve, and now, I see it going for Inter...yet we get a points deduction? Criminal.

Parma are not to be dismissed, as they tend to raise their game for the big teams...with one eye on the match vs Arsenal, I see us getting only a draw for this...unless Parma are foolish enough to attack us and open up the game.

I hope Gourcuff gets to play the entire game again, and hopes he has more of an impact than he did last game.

Its live on FSC, and ESPN Int.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote