View Single Post
Old 15-02-2008, 17:13   #141

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Pato from the bench was expected. I expect Carlo to use same trick we used last year: play Inzaghi untill he runs out of fuel, for like 70 minutes. Pippo will play at 100% and move the best he can and then Pato will come on. Only thing that we need by then is to have a positive result, as then Pato will have the space he needs.

BUT - be carefull people, we need to keep our fingers crossed not to see Pippo starting the game at Parma tommowor as then it may be Gila who will start at London... aldough that would be jst too much. I mean ,we actually want to score
------------------------------------------------------

Rino-Ambro-Pirlo are in GREAT shape right now, especially seeing Pirlo play like this and Ambro improving his game attacking wise. Only concern in the kind of shape Seedorf will be in. We need Calrence from Munchen and from United games on wednesday. Toure, Gallas, Sagna and Clichy are not players Seedorf cant play againstm, aldough Sagna is extremly fdast player so I except Kaka' to play more on Clichy side to pass the player and Seedorf holding his position with Sagna and combining with Marek. We'll see, but I cant wait.

It will be one of those nights when you sit at your room aLONE and just scream at the TV And then the man who cant run fast, cant jump, cant head very well, cant dribble, cant shoot strong and is 34 scores becouse he is the smartest forward in the world and whole football europe that knows "everythin gabout attacking" says: how is that possible?? Well...brains my friends, brains. Pippo has the best positioning I've ever seen, and people are never gonna say this as they dont see it or they envy Milan and Pippo Inzaghi...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline