Quote:
|
Originally Posted by mrki
Im not sure Arsenal will use Hleb, Rosicky, Eduardo and Adebayor agains Milan. Its too offensive... isnt it? You only have Flamini and Fabregas to defend properly in the middle. Its not like Milan has no attacking power...
|
Mrki Wenger always uses Hleb, Rosicky, Fabregas and Flaminim. The only player he might not use is Eduardo but I feel Arsene knows to win the tie Arsenal will have to win at Ashburton Grove and play for a draw at the San Siro.
Arsenal got into the final a few years back playing defensive with a 451 formation, IMHO it all depends on the first tie if Arsenal get a win then they will play the 451 formation at the san siro with Ade upfront. If Arsenal draw or lose then it will definitely be a 442 at the san siro.
The strongest line up has always been Sagna, Gallas, Toure, Clichy, Hleb, Fabregas, Flamini, Rosicky, Persie and Adebayor. However Eduardo has taken Persies place.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Peachtot
Agree. As many arsenal matches I've seen, both Clichy and Sagna are much better than Armand Traore & Hoyte.
cescvanpersie, do you believe that wenger will play eduardo since 1st minute partnership with adebayor in emirates stadium ? i think eduardo's physically weak if matched up with italian defender.
I'm dreaming : Adebayor + fit Van Persie vs Nesta + The Old Maldini 
|
Putting Traore and Hoyte against United was suicidal from the very start, IMO Wenger WILL start with Ade and Eduardo upfront. Eduardo didn't have an impact on the United game because he was used out of position, everytime he's been put on the win he looks lost.
Eduardo is an excellent player always improving with game after game, I think he might cause a few problems in Europe just like he done on the international level. Italian defense is very difficult to break down but remember what Eduardo done to italy?
No way Persie will be fit in time, as long as Persie is fit to play some part during the end of the season I'm happy.
I think the following line up is the most likeliest:
Almunia / Lehmann (Depending on fitness)
Clichy----------Gallas--Toure---------Sagna (Not sure about the fullbacks)
Hleb---------Flamini----Cesc--------Rosicky/Eboue
Ade -----Eduardo
I honestly can't see Arsene playing a 451