View Single Post
Old 20-02-2008, 12:19   #333

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cescvanpersie
Marking Pirlo is very possible...I haven't seen anything frm AC milan so far this season to tell me that Pirlo cannot be marked.
Kaka has been marked out by lesser players that SAGNA and CLICHY in serie A.
But he is top class
so i hope he has an off day.

Eduardo must be clinical, Fabregas must outshine Pirlo and Flamini must be solid.
Gatusso doesn't have much match fitness so i hope that'll be a liability...I'm not scared of Pato...he hasn't done anything to me...he has played against rubbish defenders...2 of his 4 goals were against GENOA...

Adebayor must work the milan defence in order for Eduardo to exploit the space.
Hleb must do a lot of dribbling runs and slip in those passes for Eduardo to finish.

C'mon Arsenal!!!
Kaka' is not only top class, he is a golden ball winner.

Rino will not be fit? hahahahaha!!!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline