View Single Post
Old 27-02-2008, 08:34   #3

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Seedorf must stay in Milan but he has to accept to be replaced sometimes ... he is from past, present and near future (still 1 year ?), he is not long-term future, so he would be a perfect champion if he was using his experience to help a guy like Gourcuff next year.

I mean by that: he plays the CL matches, he plays the first important matches against other "big teams" in Serie A (Roma, Inter, Juv, Lazio, Fiorentina), for the other matches, Gourcuff plays, and gradually plays a bit more in Serie A by playing some of the return legs against the previous other Serie A "big teams".

For Pirlo, he is perfect where he is, what I noticed is he does better matches when Ambrosini doesn't go too often forward (even if his runs are important like against Palermo), probably because he has to defend a bit less ?? I don't know ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote