View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 17:09   #119

Diavolo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Fave Players: Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten
Diavolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
I think we should be intimidating since the first minute. Their players will be a bit intimidated, for sure. More experienced players have suffered the "miedo escenico" of La Scala del Calcio.

I think not all the players are recovering from injuries. Pirlo was simply rested, and i think we can see him in sparkling form on Tuesday, after 1 week of rest. Kaką, despite the mind games, has just taken the chance to take some rest as well. Pato is eager to impress at European level, and few defenders know him and his style yet. Inzaghi is preparing this game since the winter break, and we know he rarely disappoints. Maldini will put another historical performance, showing these Arsenal guys what an all time history maker can do even if 15 years older.

I can see plenty of positives, and we know that, in last but not least, San Siro will be unbearable on Tuesday. You were there against United as i was, and we all remember the United players were hit by an hammer arising from the rows and taking the pitch by storm.
Both United players and fans were intimidated by San Siro, that is true.

The Emirates may be a neat and fancy joint, but good ol' San Siro is really something else.

According to the info I heard, both Pirlo and Kaka ain't fully fit, nevertheless let's hope they will at least be in decent form.

May San Siro rock

P.S. And, yes, this could be San Paolo's last European night ever
__________________
I hate the Gang of Honestsi

Last edited by Diavolo; 02-03-2008 at 17:17.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote