|
Carlo is not one of the best coaches around, stop listening what media says. Be real paople, look at the team Carlo had in the last 4 years:
For Deportivo: Dida-Cafu-Nesta-Billy-Maldini-Pirlo-rino-Seedorf(young)-Rui-kaka'-Sheva ( tomasson, Serginho, inzaghi....)
For Istanbul night:
-----------------dida-------------
--cafu---nesta--STAM--Maldini ( younger )
------------pirlo----------
----rino--------seedorf---------
-----------kaka'-----------
-----sheva----crespo------------
Do these tema even need a coach?? Come on... be real... Its easy to work with paolo, Billy, Nesta, strong Cafu, Serginho, Pirlo, rino, Seedorf, Rui, Kaka', Sheva, Crespo, IOnzaghi, Rivaldo, Stam...
Look at what Prandelli is doing in Florenze?!! __Have you paide attantion to him? AndPRandelli at Parma who created Gila and Adriano? And now montolivo, Pazzini...
6 years is enough, whoever the coach is.Even Lippi's time at Juve came to an end eventually. But Galliani wants Carlo to stay as he is a coach that never has any complains about the mercato and doesd what is told to. that is the truth and if you dont like it, think again. and again, untill you see it.
About Oddo - yes I was for him. I made a mistake. But I am a young person (23) who has seen Oddo for like 10 time sbefore that and he seemed good for Lazio. Galliani is a prefessional manager and there is no roome for mistekes like that. Now you will say: Kaka', Pato, Serginho...Its all Leonardo... And it wasnt so hard to scout the best young brazilian who scored and made 3 assists in his first officialy game by the age of 17.
__________________
" Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|