View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 20:11   #1

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Milan - Atalanta Sunday, March 30, 2008

So we welcome Atalanta to the San Siro this weekend with the aim of collecting no less than 3 points. We need to, especially as Fiorentina play Udinese because this is an opportunity to catch some ground on Fiorentina. I think Kaka may be able to play a small part in this game but I'd rather wait till he's fully fit rather than rush him into a match.

I'll refrain from posting my lineup yet as it's early and the squad for the match hasn't been released yet, but I hope the Italians and others on international duty don't come back too exhausted and are ready to give their all. The players should appreciate the importance of this tie and had better give everything in an effort to capture all three points. Also I don't wanna wake up early on a Sunday for nothing FORZA MILAN! Get those points!

Last edited by Mystik; 26-03-2008 at 20:17.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote