|
No, Gilardino is still a Milan player !! So respect for him !! lol
I'm even able to tell you a big news: Gilardino will be ours next year !! Ahah !!
I prefer to have Gilardino able to come back someday to a more than decent level (I still hope) instead of Sheva coming back ...
Anyway, what Ancelotti did this W-E is perfect for the next matches (if possible): Inzaghi on the pitch, he seems to be very motivated and scored 5 goals in 3 matches, and Pato on the bench to enter on the pitch around the 65th minute if we lead the match, before if it's 0-0 or we are leaded ... this way, you have a real poison from the 1st minute, a guy who tires mentally the defensers, and then you have Pato who can profit of that and finish the job, a kind of massive destruction !! lol
|