Thread: Summer Mercato
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2008, 10:19   #3003

jmacpherson

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2006
jmacpherson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
How many years now have Inter had the "perfect" attack?

I dunno....but Drogba to Inter is sounding more and more like music to my ears....they seem to suit each other perfectly....look good on paper, but always fail...born losers if u ask me.
I agree, Inter can have him. Drogba's ego and petulance would suit Inter perfectly. It would be like playing Materazzi as a striker!

I know some people rate Drogba highly but imho he isn't such a great striker.
He had one really good season in the EPL and thats all.

This season he made 19 (2 as sub) appearances and only scored 8 goals in the league.
He also collected 6x yellow cards and 1x red card in those 19 leagues games.

In the same team, under-performing, "lost all his talent" Sheva made 17 appearances ( 9 as a sub) and scored 5 goals. He also received 0 cards.

If Drogba arrives at Milan, perhaps he will prove me wrong? Then I would eat humble pie
jmacpherson is offline