Quote:
|
Originally Posted by hwmook
You can come and get my head if he become a top keeper in 3 years time, based on public opinion, not your obviously biased views.
|
What did you see from him except youtube clips ?
Saw matches ? How many ?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I agree with hmwook, Lloris did not impress me much. I wouldn't be confident if Milan signed a 21 year old kid to be our starter and he doesnt even speak the same language as the players. I'd much rather Frey or Kalac.
|
It's 3 different things: he didn't/doesn't impress you, ok, he's 21yo, ok, he doesn't speak Italian, ok, but what is the link between these 3 things ? lol
And the fact he's 21yo means he can (if he's not stupid lol) learn Italian ...
Anyway, like you said, the world is not over and even if we don't get any new GK, the world won't be over, it's football, it's entertainment, nothing more.