Thread: Summer Mercato
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 22:43   #4331

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29. View Post
He did look like a less talented Vincenzo Iaquinta.
That's the first time i watch him (not counting highlights) and i can't form a final opinion about him but what i saw was a strong and tall fighter out there rather than a profilic striker.
Yes Tony29, thats what I watched from last night's game.

But I am still optimistic about him. He scored 19 goals and 3 assist from 25 appearences this year. This year is his third season to play in Bundesliga to play more than 10 games in Bundesliga. Last year he made 14 goals, 7 assists from 25 appearences. Two years ago he only made 6 goals, 3 assists from 30 games (I dont know if he was starter or not). So he keeps improving from year to year.

And I also have to remember he is still (almost) 23 years old. I will watch more games from him.
Siregar is offline