Thread: J M Vargas
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 13:06   #13

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
all I asked u was to give a reason why U think this player is no better than smb else, nothing more.
respect


based on your math:

Pato played only for Internacinale(only handfull of games) how is that top level.!!!???

Sheva played only for Dinamo Kieve,how is that top level

Toni and Pirlo played only for Brescia

Rinho played for salernitana!!!!

... and I can continue forever!!

by the way, Catania kicked our ass this year couple of time, and guess who was their best player????

Vargas was the player arguably with the most impact in Seria A this season.
Weather his good for Milan,thats a different issue...!?
Many of these players have played for other top teams... and Internacionale is not a top level team? The same team that beat Barcelona I believe it was is not a top team?

Your misapplied logic simply doesn't make any sense.

I think Brasilero is correct here. Read what he posted. Vargas will be no different than Suazo... one great season, and then nothing the next.

Why was not Milan not even interested in him? Because there are better players out there than him.

And Catania only won against Milan in the Coppa when we played a third string team.

Edit: Before you ask, I did a little research... Inter in Brazil had a bad year this year... but for the two previous years they were in 2nd place.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 04-07-2008 at 13:13.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote