View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 05:13   #25

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I think so; and since I suppose this thread is more about complaining these players, your post is not moderated: But I do want to remind you that saying such thing in other areas may well end up with a warning in the future.

You may have already noticed that some did actually say that during game last year and they were heavily criticized. Hopefully we don't need to do it this year.

J
Come on, its quite clear Im just trying to add a little bit of humour to a bad situation and he isnt offically a Milan player. But I wont say anything again, even if I think you could lighten up.

Right, is it wrong to hope he joins the circus??
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote