View Single Post
Old 25-09-2008, 10:31   #26

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchie-Milan View Post
PPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY ATTEEEEEEEENTTTTTTIOOOOOOON EEEEEVVVVVVVERYBODY!!!!

I just read all your comments and it seems that some info about Milan didnt arrrived at Milanmania.

Borriello is certainly out for Inter,its impossible for him to play so dont count on him...he is injured.

And now something important:Ancelotti just said that he wont start with Ronaldinho and Sheva against Inter.

Maldini will of course play because he was rested yesterday to be fresh for the derby,we all now he is going to play.If our captain is available then Carletto always let him play,especially in big matches like the one against Inter

So that means that we will certainly play our x-mas formation with Abiatti in the goal,Zambro and Janku as our backs,Bonera or Kaladze together with Maldini as our CB's,the midfield will be Flamini, Gattuso and Ambrosini and Seedorf and Kaka will be supporting youngster Pato in the attack

Abbiati;Zambrotta;Bonera/Kaladze,Maldini(C),Jankulovski;Gattuso,Flamini,Ambrosini;Kaka,Seedorf;Pato.

This will be certainly our (starting) line-up if you look at the comments of Carlo(no dinho and sheva)and no Borriello.

I hope we can kick Inter's but with the x-mas formation

Forza Milan!
I have to say, no disrespect to a player I truely respect, but Maldini in the derby recently hasn't had the best form, especially when going one on one with Zlatan

The 2-1 Ronaldo derby was won because of two lazy mistakes by Maldini and Jankulovski, the 2-1 1st derby of 2007-2008 was won because of a Maldini poor clearance and Dida

So I wont say that Maldini in big matches against Inter and Juve a definite positive sign for the defense, he is reliable but against Inter and Juve is not so consistent
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote