View Single Post
Old 26-09-2008, 07:57   #40

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Can anybody actually quote the part where he actually says "I am a fascist"? In neither the original article Hasan put up or on the goal.com article has he said he's a fascist.

The basic concept of fascism is to have a single authorotarian government ruling, which is a concept he appears to agree with. If he feels this provides a solid structure then that's his choice, and based on his words this is as much as is said.

He has not condoned the actions of fascist groups of the past (and in fact has spoke against them in this very same interview) and has agreed with ideologies that many on this board agree to too (how many of you are patriotic?).

His interview is neither here or there. It doesn't say "I want to opress people and build a world with only people of my choosing", but neither does it clarify precisely what he would like.

I may seem sympathetic towards him after he agreed to some Fascist views, but at this point I don't think he's said anything to really warrant any real hatred, even though I do disagree with his political belief.

However, without doubt, his comments don't help the image of our club.



The fact is that people have to be very careful what they say about such things. He's either a complete idiot or a fascist.
You can't go around saying stuff like: "I really like Nazis, except all the killing and war stuff..."

It simply isn't appropriate after everything that happened in WWII.
Millions were killed and tortured by that very same regime and now 60 years later some stupid GK comes out and tells this to the world. Stupid motherfuc...sorry.
Crimes that happened should be condemned for all times and only an idiot or a fascist could put words "like" and "fascism" in the same sentence.
El Fre is offline