View Single Post
Old 26-09-2008, 08:47   #44

Campari

Registered User
 
Campari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta
Campari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceceves View Post
So Abbiati's a fascist, or at least fascistoid. And I thought he shaved his head 'cause he was going bald...

Well, I was starting to think he could stay as our goalie beyond this season or that getting a new goalkeeper was at least of minor importance. But these declarations are just sickening, and a disgrace to the club. If I were in charge of the club, I would sack him right away and condemn him in public. But I guess with Berlusconi these remarks won't have any negative effect on Abbiati and his position in the club.
I agree, an international club like Milan cannot tolerate a declarations like this. Either he is a fascist or he is not, there are no graduations.
Campari is offline