|
@Ceceves
I agree, that Lloris will be very difficult, and I think too, a lot more expensive than he were this summer. Hildebrandt isn't worse than Abbiati, and for me it is clear that Abbiati has to go, after his facism statements. And he is probably one of the only keepers who could be availabel in the winter. He was a very good keeper at Stuttgart.
Veloso and Timoschyuk can both play in the central defense as in the middlefield. Timoschyuk regullary plays as a defender at Zenit. And Veloso also used to play in the central defense. Specially Veloso could become a very strong player. He has the strength and also the intelligence a really good defender needs. They both wouldn't be cheap. But if they came, you could deport Kaladze or retire Maldini.
Zapata, I would love to see him play at San Siro. He is kind of those young and hungry players, whom we are missing at the moment. But I think only Zapata won't be enough. Our defense is too old, too deep, to slow. We need fresh blood. At least one new central defender, also one younger and faster for both sides.
|