View Single Post
Old 28-09-2008, 15:36   #280

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Great game by Milan. Perfect determination. I'm sure everyone is as happy as I am...but I have to express my anger with Kaladze who is so poor..and Maldini gave away posession so easily that could have lead to a goal.

I also want to point out that Carlo Ancelotti's negative tactics nearly cost us the game but we are lucky that Burdisso got sent off. Why the hell does he take off Pato and bring on Flamini, I know he wants to win the midfield battle, but he is also giving up so much on the counter attack. We were being DOMINATED by Inter since he made that substitution up until the red card. I'm very disappointed because I'm sure most of you here would be very pissed off with that decision if Adriano equalised in the 92nd minute with that free header.

Well done Milan, but Ancelotti needs to learn from his mistakes!


Man of the match - Kaka!!! And Gattuso comes right behind him, and then Ambrosini. Great game by Kaka. When I saw stankovic go for his knee I felt so much rage in me I wanted to kill him!!!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote