View Single Post
Old 29-09-2008, 22:36   #375

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
You have a point. Part of that was me playing devils advocate, but you're right. I love our legendary quadragenarian. I just don't want him to be in a position where the Carlo feels compelled to pick him, and he can't perform. I guess the Inter game proved he still has it. He wasn't fantastic, but he was our best defender.
Oh rest assured; if Carlo is brave (yes, I mean that) enough to play Kaka` ahead of Rui when Kaka` just arrived; played Pato ahead of Gilardino (I mean, well, that's kind of obvious at that time), Favalli ahead of Antonelli (this is kind of weird), I don't think Carlo feels compelled to pick him.

In fact, i really don't think Carlo is forced to pick anyone, except perhaps the front attack (and then the board realized that they better not interfere...)

J
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote