View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:02   #9

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Pippo cried? Must've missed it. He might falls down quite easily, but IMO not the literal crybaby like CR7 on UCL final last season
Yes.. then you missed it for sure Om Nalx I'll share that great moment with you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2s4...eature=related

Look at the moment after Maldini lifts the trophy and the pissed off Gerard captured by camera and after that you will see Pippo was among the crowded of his team mates and clean his eyes by his jersey .. and I think it was a cry ^^ I dont think it was literally a cry baby like CR7 did , but for someone who made a great comeback after long injury and decided an important game by his goals well.. I think it's worth tears ^^

ps. Everytimes I see that video I always think that Maldini's name is immense Cesare was great, Paolo is greater.. how heavy the burden that carry by Christian or Daniel to continue the dynasty ^^

Last edited by MLM; 07-12-2008 at 12:11.
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote