Thread: Winter Mercato
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2008, 01:07   #1212

will4li

Registered User
 
will4li's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: nanxun , china
Fave Players: kaka pirlo
will4li is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Bosniaco
Well, we could go for Pasqual or Vargas from Fiorentina. We could buy De Silvestri or Rafinha and then push Antonini to left and have a good back up for right side. We could buy also Santacroce. There is few options, but I dont like the onces that are mentioned above. I rather see then a primavera player come in.
Pasqual,vargas are good players,but they are no big club first team caliber yet(and I doubt they will ever be).Pasqual has limited physical presence which his skill and game awareness level can not compensate.vargas is quite strong,but like janku,he is a weak link on the defenceline in games need tactical tightness.

Antonini is a perfect sub, If he becomes our first team regular next year,I will seriously doubt our scudetto hope. santacrocche is very promising,but his nature position is CD,only in big games,we play a CD as a wingback to strengthen defence.

I think Zhirkov and marcelo are the sharpest two on the left wing. and defend quite decently at the same time,both are young,perfect defence skills will come with age.
__________________
ac mi is rolling

Last edited by will4li; 24-12-2008 at 01:15.
will4li is offline   Reply With Quote