View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 13:52   #404

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C View Post
Actually there were a number of us that kept the faith

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...uff#post492589

OK, il stop showing off now, especially because I thought Torres would be a flop.
That Gourcuff was a joke, its wasnt untrue. He never stood a chance in that team and in latter stages of serie a he was completely unable to play any kind of football. SAtill, even dough he plays great now, with Seedorf and Ancelotti, I can say I dont believe Yoan should come back to Milan. For his own sake. Becouse, no matter how good he is, he will never play fiorst 11 with Rino and pirlo/flamini in midfield, like it is supposed to be.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote