View Single Post
Old 15-01-2009, 02:38   #7

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
This makes me actually think: If a player is world-class, then there is NO reason why the management will talk about it: exactly beacuse other teams may join.

So Milan did the right thing of not hyping up the players (until he actually joins of course).
Well its interesting. All hypes were coming for players who already not catch much attention for other big clubs as a new comer such as R80 and Becks. I agree that doing it silently will make the cost of new player more reasonable too.

About Felipe Mattioni I'd read that Juve and MU were interested for him and that he can play as right fullback and also do the role as winger Hopefully his departured from Gremio means something for Milan here. But I hope I could find videos about him which is showing his talent. But I dug it and found nothing except his version on FIFA2009 and PES2008

edit: I found the video on winter mercato thread posted by Lebanese. Thanks
__________________
Milan Forever

Last edited by MLM; 15-01-2009 at 02:42.
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote