View Single Post
Old 18-01-2009, 08:36   #2

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
-yes sheva should be sold, or go back to chelsea, dont know if he's on loan or not.
-senderos is crap and should not be here!
-Mattioni and Silva are good buys IMO, they havent played a single game for us so far but they sure look talented, and thats what we all wanted, younger and talented players! I hope they prove to be worth playing here.
-I couldnt dissagree more on ronaldinho. who is playing very badly!! I expected a lot more from him. yes he scored some goals but most of them are from freekicks or penalty. But he offers very little in our gameplay. I would sell him instead of kaka and buy us a striker. to play with pato and a new partner with behind them our Kaka! who shouldnt be sold.
-Abbiati is doing a good job so far, nothing spectacular but decent enough.
-Flamini should be in the team IMO, but carlo has his favourites and will destroy flamini, he wont ever be the player he was at arsenal under carlo.
-viudes , cardaccio are sh*t buys, maybe they are good but they havent even player 1 minute for us so far. why the hell did we sign them? if we hadnt done that silva wouldve been able to play for us NOW!
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote