Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899
have you got a source daryl? i so hope this is true! 
|
This morning on Sky, an editor of one tabloid,(yes, it is NOTW, but even he knows, trust me on this) implied, with a grim face, City will likely to fail to convince Kaka to join. I actually recorded what he said, so if you like, I can report ..what he said. The reason I am not doing it right now is because it is, another report from the journalist. But what I distinctly catched from his, and Sky's tone on this, is that the tide has turned against City. This is the first time I sensed it. Until now they said he would come. Now they say maybe. Anyhow what he said sort of boils down to that Kaka won't do Maradona. He will never be able to rescue City single handedly. And of course his source must be telling him it is getting a little dodgy for City.
I am sorry but that's it. I give you the right to beat me up once now. Only lightly, mind.