Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl
yes.. but don't you think "ethical" is too subjective a term, a moving target. If there are one hundred people, there will be one hundred versions of "ethical".
And if his father's "ethical" equals his son's acquiring more cash, for the benefit of God, he will convince his son to go to Manchester. And there is nothing Kaka can say. He will never go against his God. Or rather, he is unable to, because of his strictly Christian upbringing.
|
That is why I said that I hoped Kaka is as intelligent as he is devoted to his religion, so that he can see through his father's bull****. It is obvious that all the middle men involved in this transfer have the chance to earn incredible amounts of money on making him join Manchester City. But greed is not a Christian virtue, and I hope that Kaka understands this.