View Single Post
Old 24-01-2009, 04:33   #60

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Flamini situation: You play for Arsenal and you have a realistic chance to join AC Milan, a better club....then you join Milan Simple explanation, in short

if Dinho is not ready he should not play. Its good that there are no fights, just talks between Carlo and Dinho. Ancelotti is good in that departmane, he can handle people well ( SEEEE, I SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM!!). But tactically he is an idiot...

Anyway, I'd play 2 up front, plus Pirlo and Seedorf in the middle. We have too much quality in our team and should not let points slip up now when Juve is playing Viola and Merda playing Doria and without Ibra.

Forza Milan!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote