|
IMHO it helps. Every one can have off-day, and I think the Curva in SS understand that clearly. But what annoys them is that it happens every so often. That's what happened to Gila last year, and to Seedorf last week.
You can't find any bigger source of motivation than what you can find in yourself. Paolo is the perfect example. I don't remember exactly who, but I read somewhere that a Milan player said that he admired that Paolo show the enthusiasm of a teenager every day in the training session. Can you imagine that? Please take some time to think before you nod, my friend. In the training session, after all these years!
Now, some player may say that he's motivated enough even after winning 4 UCLs with 3 different clubs. And since we don't have the chance to watch the training, the only place where he can prove it on the field! Seeing is believing, and from what I see, I don't buy it, not a bit!
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
|