View Single Post
Old 29-03-2009, 15:32   #985

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Shortly back to the old topic how Gerrard "cant play well for England" etc... And what I tried to explain that Cappello will sort it out. coz England never had a good manager untill now...

I found this on calciomercato from Mourinho:
“Gerrard e Lampard insieme sarebbero un problema? Ma per favore! Stiamo parlando di due dei primi cinque centrocampisti al mondo e non c’è allenatore, di club o di nazionale, che non sognerebbe di averli. Del resto, non è un mistero per nessuno che avevo cercato di prendere Steven quand’ero al Chelsea per farlo giocare insieme con Frank perché sapevo che sarebbero diventati una coppia immarcabile. Fabio Capello è un top manager e questa cosa la sa anche lui”.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline