View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 16:42   #1169

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
I think we should get Fernando from Porto. He was huge against Man U. We could use him in Pirlo's spot next year until Pirlo finds some consistency. Fernando's like a Flamini type of player but with better passing and more creativity, absolutely fantastic player. We should also look into getting a striker like G.Rossi or someone like Pato but those type of players are hard to find.
I was impressed by Fernando also, my friend...but it´s early to tell if he will be amazing. At least for me that only saw the boy playing 2 times.

Another thing, I´m also very careful with players coming from Porto or Lyon...they have a great system, stability, and some above average players just looks great with them...and when they goes to another team, that "amazing" player show his real game...look, I´m not saying that every player there is a fraud(this would be stupid), I´m just saying that we need to be very careful...

Back to your topic, If Milan wants to buy a Brazilian mid for the next season, imo, Hernanes or Ramires needs to be the choice. Whats both are playing right now(and last year) are of another world.
Brasileiro is offline