View Single Post
Old 20-05-2009, 18:31   #215

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
What do you think about the voices regarding Kaká and Carlo Ancelotti?
"I am sure Kaká will stay. Regarding the coach, one day it seems I have understood everything and the next day I change my mind. I think it's right that it will be talked about at the end of the season. If the coach leaves, they will still have been wonderful years. Hope is the last to die, however: the team is with him, he has been our coach for many years and a special relationship has been created. It will be up to the club and the coach to come to an agreement and I hope they will. Otherwise we will open a new cycle without forgetting that Milan will have to start winning again."


From the official website words of Gattuso. This makes me happy, it seems like Carlo is not 100% back next year.
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline