|
We havent solved out 3rd place and in last 3 games we won 1 point!
Carlo doesnt care and once again he showed his leadership is...I dont know, its sad to watch. Treating Pato like a boy and subjectively playing his lover Seedorf and some more players like Favalli ( who cant run more then 60min).
Seedorf has enough power for 25min of football, its disgusting now. He is a class player but its enough. Pirlo also showed once again he doesnt fight and doesnt sprint at all. Etc.,etc... Marek instead of Zambrotta then used sub on Zambro---->Marek is a joke. We again had no plan, no movement, nothing. And this Roma is actually in lousy shape.
Im really hoping this was the last game for Carlo, Seedorf and Favalli in Milan. Aldough Im not sure.
I will not comment Maldini on the same page with those people, its a shame to do that. We just showed we are FAR behind the team Milan needs to be.
__________________
" Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|