View Single Post
Old 25-05-2009, 11:24   #54

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Well it looks like we are going to pay for all of our sins....well...maybe it should be said that Berlu´s sins are coming to haunt all of us.

Berlu has demoralised the team by his remarks about salary caps, and clear-outs...he has undermined his coach, by not confirming him, and as such, the coach has lost the dressing room....he can no longer get the players to perform...even with UCL at stake.

Farewell Carlo, thanks for the memories...the trophies, the experiences. You are a great coach, just had the unfortunate task of a "mission impossible" when one looks at how you had to work, and what you had to work with.

Berlu was peripherally involved in Calciopoli, hence the anti-Milan bias of the refs is also Berlu´s fault. That we didnt deserve at least one penalty yesterday is clearly the result of the calciopoli backlash.

Thanks Berlusconi, for the wonderful things you have done for Milan, but there comes a time when you must face the fact that you are a Prime Minister, and Billionaire, but not a coach...thats why you hire them in the first place...appoint whomever you wish, but back off..free up some $s for transfers that the coach requests, and leave him alone to do his job.

Failure to do this will see, instead of what could have been a new cycle for Milan, another (IMO) 3 or 4 year spell of mediocrity until we get another "Kaka" like player by accident....

The failure to gain points today neatly sums up the last 3 or 4 years of Berlu´s ineptitude, and lack of investment.

I will not comment about the fans response to Maldini, except to say that I am abhor that type of behaviour, and it was unnecessary, and uncalled for.

Indeed, its one of the lowest points I have experienced as a Milan fan...even after Istanbul...even UCL qualification vs the Viola (if we can manage that, which I doubt) wont make it any better.

I think we need to go back to square one. A clear out is in order, and if Kaka is to go, then so be it. I am sick and tired of seeing my great club being used like a doormat.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote