View Single Post
Old 27-05-2009, 10:53   #271

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I'm not sure if we want Hiddink. He is a good coach, a great coach also, but his complains about Chelsea's final not getting penalty and how that's a stark contrast with his arrogant attitude in Korea is just plain there to see.

Then, of course, on the one hand he said that Australia always play offensive football while Italian defends, only to have done the same thing with his Chelsea aganist Barcelona, shows how a hypocrite he is.

And I also believe he has no love for Italian football anyway.

And Italians have no love in him.

J
Hiddink is a brilliant coach which cannot be denied. I can understand your hesitations about him, but in all fairness every coach in football does stuff like that. Just depends on what situation they're in.
ACMILAN1983 is offline