Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
He was clear, he didnīt ask for a raise, or to be selled. But our managment wanted(for some reason) to make cash with him(financial problems? We will never know)
|
I just want to say, again, that those things about financial crisic is a cheep trick that Berlusconi couldnt wait to use. We stoped spending money 3 years before "official" financial crisis... Milan wanted to sell Kaka', they tryed, he said yes. Everyone was pleased. I have a lot of friends that are die hard Interisti and Juventini, and everyone feels sorry that Kaka' left serie a. It is ALL coz Silvio didnt want to spend his money! I blame Berlusconi 95% for this. "Crisis" never existed in AC Milan, its all lies ( and cheep...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
On mercato: I dont expect anything but few half-players and one good player, maybe too. The "new circle" will be ****. Last time the new circle was started with Nesta, Seedorf, Pirlo, Inzaghi!, Rivaldo, Rui Costa... that is a new circle! This is new robbing manevour...
There are plenty of players Milan can get to have AGAIN great squad: Maxwell, Santa, D'Agostino ( went away to Juve, coz Galliani doesnt follow players in serie a! ), Henanes, Eto'o, Benzema, Hazard ( maybe ), ROSSI...
It really makes me sad to see Milan does not look for Benzema coz I think he is the best solution for our CF. Aldough he had a bit of an off half year, he is a better player then Dzeko, in my opponion, and leaves us space for Hernanes. But Benzema costs 35mln at least.
No news for today except that Wolfsburd wants to keep their squad to play well in CL. Wolfsburg did great things and I wish them well, even without Dzeko maybe
