View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 19:56   #4293

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
All the latest comments from Cristiano Ronaldo etc. makes me proud of being a Milanista. I know Kaka left us, but unlike Cristiano Ronaldo he has only praised us, saying that he'll always be a Milan fan. I just have to respect that, if Real Madrid played Milan I would still cheer for Kaka, even though he left us.

The fact that we have someone like Maldini makes me proud, but we don't only have Maldini, we have Baresi aswell or Billy. Then we have someone like Leonardo who's a true Milanista even though he 'only' spent a few years at the club as a player, or Boban. Bottom line is that even though we sold Kaka, we'll still be the greatest club, and although some people may slam the 'Family' thing that's going on, I think that it's something to be proud off.
Christian is offline