View Single Post
Old 21-06-2009, 10:51   #5314

Christian

Registered User
 
Christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2009
Location: Denmark
Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by grev_mk View Post

Financial problems????? Come on Berlu, wtf are you doin with our club!
We lost Kaka and now probably we will lose Pirlo too.
"Grazie presidente", thank you for solving the financial problems!!!

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/200...leave-ac-milan
To be fair, goal.com are spinning this story again, here's the whole story translated with google:

"There are figures in football who are pure madness, figures that no longer have any relationship to the normal economy, is beyond common sense and decency, can not say those figures there and I intend to do something respect, one thing has become unacceptable. "

"This year we have a great team, we could win last year but we have not won in the last few minutes because we lost all the points and we were wrong because the last few minutes should keep the ball"

"There is no problem with Ambrosini, he wants to extend for one year the contract vederemo. Pirlo We will see what it does, I hope that remains, I was the first to say this, but then I have also seen the accounts. Pato then you will have a great career extraordinary, I think we can replace Kaką in that role there, "concluded that Berlusconi has said that Ronaldinho then some" will do well this year. "

milannews.it
Christian is offline