Thread: Edin Dzeko
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 14:47   #116

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
DZEKO: "I WANT ONLY THE MILAN!"

Telelombardia and Antenna 3 have reached absolute exclusive Edin Dzeko, Wolsburg center of the object of the desires of Milan. "Everyone knows that my great dream is to play for Milan, as everyone knows, but right now everything is in the hands of Wolsfburg" said the Bosnian bomber. The words of Armin Veh, Dzeko prefers diplomacy: "I will not comment on why in the coming days to meet him, I think Saturday, I will have a meeting with him and the leadership of Wolsfburg, then I hope that everything is solved. My dream is to play for the Milan because for me is the best team in the world, Milan is something incredible for every player. " Finally, the wish to be the meeting of July 6 at Milanello: "I do not know, I need to talk to the coach and the new leadership, it would be incorrect to talk about it. Anyway I hope to be." Therefore important words which show a strong desire to Dzeko to wear the Milan jersey.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...idnotizia=8454


Spoke like a true Milanista..come home soon..
__________________
"We may have not been able to get Figo, but we have been able to get a younger player and then, therefore, stronger in the long run: Ba!"..Galliani
regin is offline   Reply With Quote