View Single Post
Old 30-06-2009, 18:22   #5989

guestes

Registered User
 
guestes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Abbiati, Flamini
guestes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Sorry, but you don't have your own religion (no matter how much you stand on the corner yelling that "the end is near!"). I said "mrki and anyone else" (not mrki and others) because you were the one who Dutchie specifically mentioned as having been claiming you would never support Milan again if they sold Kaka.

I'm glad you've decided you can't turn your back on the club because anyone who would stop supporting a club because they didn't have a certain player is really a fan of the player, not the club. But it just serves to underscore some of the "sky is falling" dramatics around here. And sometimes I do think you're the "prophet" of the negativity movement.
Yes, if you were to give up Milan for one player, then you are a truly what we call "a band-wagon" jumper.

Just like 80% of last years' Manchester United supporters, who were really fans only due C.ROnaldo. As soon as Man Utd. lost the champions league final, many swapped to Barca, and when Ronaldo left, the rest took up Madrid.

The thought of giving up Milan, let alone changing a soccer team must have all crossed our minds following the transfer, but I am glad you decided to carry on supporting our club. We will get back on our feet and be better than ever!
guestes is offline