View Single Post
Old 17-07-2009, 07:42   #8054

Jay Crisp

Registered User
 
Jay Crisp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2009
Location: Cork , Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Btw, apparently Roma are selling Vucinic for 20M euro's. Am I the only one that thinks he's a class striker? Only problem is that he tends to play on the left wing if I'm not mistaken, where we'd need a right winger/striker. He also doesn't have an eu-pass, he's absolutly class though, no doubt about that.

Pic1
Pic2
Vucinic is a good player but 111 games 34 goals for lecce and 85 games 22 goals for Roma isnt a great return he is only 25 but I think after 5 years in Italy (actually 9 but playing first team for 5) he is always going to be an 7 - 10 goal a season man not what we need.

I know some players bloom late but he is never going to be a 25 goal a season man and his assists arnt great either + it says Chelsea offered £20 million we do not have that to spend.
Jay Crisp is offline