View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 14:26   #48

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
Love the Topic maker ^^

Yes, being optimist ^^

However, I think sarcasm is more suit ^^
Thanks!
I hope you are a beautiful girl/woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban
love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rules, mzk57!
Thank you man
Its just the Red&Black that never let me feel bad


Quote:
Originally Posted by OCMilano
Hey Mzk57. Everyone is slowly coming around my friend.

One more to go and we have a tie on Optimistic and Pesimistic.
Yes they are 1 signing of KJH has changed the mood dramatically. Imagine what will happen if we sign Hernans, RVDWaart, Robben or W. Schnieder

I can't belive that fans think we are done and dusted. Apart from Barca, Chelsea, Bayern and maybe Man Utd, many so called big clubs would kill to have a squad which has quality international players like Janku, Oddo, Seedorf, Borrie, Kaladze, Ony etc as backups

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
If we get a good LB I'd like to join
The president of 'PESSIMISTIC BOYS CLUB' wants to be an Optimist, thats interesting
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 11-08-2009 at 14:34.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote