View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 18:58   #145

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
We have Alberto Paloschi (number 9) huggin with Davide Di Gennaro (number 10) both our players, shining with Italy under 21... if we just had kept Gourcuff!!!!
You want to drive Warro crazy? Then keep talking about Gourcuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
^^ I heard Di Gennaro didn't do too well but I generally don't trust reports. I'll see if I can get a full match download and determine for myself. They apparently played him in front of the defense as a playmaker.
I don't know how DdG played in the U21 NT, but somehow he did NOT impress me at all during those pre-season games. I wish that he could improve SOON to show that he is Milan material, considering that we are keeping him anyway for at least this season.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote