View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 02:28   #97

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Just one very important thing A year ago when I said that ACM need to appoint Jose Mourinho, most of the fans here critisized my opinion by saying that his tactics doesn't represent ACM's history, tradition etc and that JM is not a Milan type personality and he is too arrogant and stupit stuff like that........
This tasty defeat is dedecated to all those fans here. Enjoy it and next time beware of saying such things about Jose Mourinho. Its not just the quality of Inter's squad, its the Jose Mourinho factor that is making the differece. Enjoy
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote