View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 02:47   #170

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
a goal and an assist?

this kid is really talented, I saw this after his first 2 games with the first team, it was in coppa italia against catania I think. the first goal he scored there, controlled the ball with the outside of his right foot, dribbled past a player and shot the ball in the goal! brilliant stuff.

you also gotta love his attitude, he really is fired up when on the field, he has that passion, aggresivenes on the field, something many of our current players lack.

I hoped the kid could scored a goal or 10 in serie A this season, so far he's doing excellent!! maybe he can even score more. remember he's only 19 !!
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote